For several years I wrote and edited a corporate blog, The Talent Blog, for a marketing and creative talent agency known as Aquent. Here is a selection of posts from there that I like or still find particularly relevant.
- Trust Agents in the Time/Space-Shifting Continuum
- Is this Downturn “Less Bad” for the Creative Class?
- Product Placement in the Real World
- Why Culture/Personality Fit May Matter Less to Web Talent
- I’ll Ask the Questions Here
I’ve also regularly contribute posts to MarketingProfs Daily Fix Blog:
- You Don’t Need Fans, You Need Junkies
- 5 Rules for Creating Content that RULES!
- Social Media Success 201: Forget About Your Brand, Get a Personality
- Matthew T. Grant, SMexpert (TM), Now Accepting Offers
- Change Minds by Changing Feelings: Responding to Negativity 2.0
- Design Needs Marketing, But Does Marketing NEED Design?
- Marketing Careers: Is Marketing the IT of the New Millenium?